Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Doin a fish impression...

...was painful! (Yes even the open/shut gob motion!) At least for the first 10 lengths! My calves are starting to seize up but the main thing - cossie did the biz and after working out how to remember my length numbers (associate each to a family living at a house number round my old cul-de-sac) and managed 40 lengths - the last few realising if I push off and stay underwater - I am half way through length! No stopping me now!!
As for TV - well - Eastenders. Masterchef (to see how many ways to say the same thing - erm not many). Part 2 Unforgiven. Then erm I can watch Big Chef Little Chef on C4+1 and Part 2 of Hunter on the iPlayer. Though by 10pm I may need to go to bed - tomorrow is a day of meetings. A welcome relief from an afternoon of resource time tabling and appraisal writing...!
Oh and by 7.10pm the Northern Line was back on form - I even got a seat from Moorgate. Right then - gotta remove contact lenses and make me Horlicks. ta ta.

No comments: