Sunday, May 13, 2007

Peep Show

For ages I have meant to say what an amusing find this programme has been..Peep Show with Mitchell and Webb. I first caught it on E4 on Friday evenings and the latest series is currently on C4.
I mention it now as Friday's episode was around the theme of a stag weekend. Jez & Mark on a canal boat going @ 4mph along the canal.... sound familiar? Has Furry set a trend? Did Furry also end up with a bag of bar-b-q turkey legs? Was the blog a cunning disguise?
Either way the imagery made me chuckle that little bit louder.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

crikey you are defintely a trend setter, karoona. After all it is only in its 4th series!

I can heartily recommend a programme I have just discovered called "My Family" - it is a little "underground", and "close to the edge" for some but it really makes me chuckle out loud.

Karoona said...

My Family - used to be good - now utterly shite...

Anonymous said...

Peep Show is indeed quite cringesomely amusing.
I've never even heard of My Family, probably on past my bedtime.....

Mr. Levid !

Anonymous said...

you must have heard of it baggy. It stars cult actor (I think that is what I have heard him called) Robert Lidsay and Zoe Wannamaker who looks like a fit version of my Mum.

Inifinitely better than two Cambridge Footlights poshos poncing around passing off old-fashioned farce as cutting edge.