Monday, May 07, 2007

Chai

tea bags...rock!

I have to say I have really appreciated every minute of today. A complete reversal from last Sunday! Had a lovely cooked breakfast, did some pottering, listened to the last day of the Championship - well done Nayron & Sunderland, good to see the Gills' alumni doing well! And then after a marathon Eastenders (sad huh - but now and again dozing in front of the TV is necessary! I listened as Arsenal & Chelsea drew... ahh! So Man U Suck win the league and all that remains is final slug off for the FA Cup. With the footie over 6-0-6 and spag bol for which I had made the sauce last night - delicious!

Just watched a rather spooky, mind bending & disturbing Dalziel and Pascoe... and best up they are making us wait to next week for the conclusion.
I do have one gripe this evening DOCTOR WHO IS NOT ON NEXT WEEK COS OF THE BLEEDIN' EUROVISION SONG CONTEST!!! Someone better save me next weekend....and the best part of today - knowing you don't have to get up and go to work in the morning.

No comments: