Wednesday, May 16, 2007

BTW

the council exterminators are at my flat as we speak .... before I left for work this morning I uncovered all the holes they have nibbled into various walls, skirting boards and floor boards so council man and landlord can see the damage and issues..... hopefully a 3rd party may enforce upon my Landlord sorting out my kitchen.

I can also report the Superdrug bright orange earplugs do the job - once you put them in correctly (according to the pack instructions!) so much so my clock alarm is now at 100 decibels to wake me in the morning.. which this morning was a relief as I had been dreaming of the Firm's document management system... yikes.

Oh yeah and Jose got arrested for dog stuff!? Yawn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One man and his dog didnt go to Wembley...