Sunday, May 27, 2007

May Ball 2007 - theme 007

Me & Brian - he wants to elope with my mum cos he really like the cheese scones she makes..!
Manisha & I - Mini is pregnant so her expression is not down to drink.. though mine is.
My manager finally begins the process of head explosions...
This is I - looking worse for wear... amazingly I was not too bad - I had networked earlier and had the Managing Partner congratulate me on my promotion (he didn't know of me personally - my IT director prompted him!) AND I had several people come up to me to tell me how 'fantastic' & 'feminine' I looked. WHich leads me to suspect that normally I look like a pikie dog!!
And yes against my better judgement I did do some dancing and the evening flew by - by far one the best Balls yet. Well apart from the salty sauce on the over cooked steak/cabbage.. oh well - salt makes you thirsty so DRINK up! It's free!!

No comments: