Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Censorship

I have been accused of not publishing peoples comments recently..
I can hand on heart say if you submit a comment that reaches my moderation box then I DO publish comments (except for one which was a bit detrimental to Robert Elms - thanks Paul Morley). Blogger doesn't always get said comments - in which case I suggest you email me accordingly and I will incorporate comments.

If it fails or I fail to publish after a few days - try resubmitting the comment - meanwhile I will raise an error with Blogger...

crikey life imitating work already....

Apologies to all who have been affected - this has not been delibrate. The comments make the blog and encourage me to write more frequently... so keep 'em coming!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would never comment rudely about your blog, karoona - it is funny, insightful and life-afffirming. And you also put pictures of your knees on it.

but that canal stuff you linked to?! What was that about?

I have had more interesting bouts of diarrhea.

Anonymous said...

probably for the best.

"Dutch" and I are good mates now - it was all a misundersatnding over smething he said about the Clash being bigger thanArt of Noise.

Anonymous said...

do you follow the rules suggested by those two blokes?

or is it a free for all?

Karoona said...

ha ha!

Anonymous said...

so if I leave a comment, however racist, sexist or homophobic you would post it?

is there anything you would draw the line at, karoona....?

Karoona said...

Yes I will draw the line at anything which is clearly out of order...

Anonymous said...

and how would you define "out of order"...or is the best way to find out where the boundaries are, to try and cross them...?

Karoona said...

probably!

Furry said...

"I have had more interesting bouts of diarrhea"

- Me too, dull isn't it? - What's worse is i've added more and it's become interminable.

Karoona said...

i will check and judge for myself!

Anonymous said...

i have read the new barge entries and can confirm they match the previous efforts.

Anonymous said...

I think you are rude and too harsh, mozzquito.

There is a Martin Parr film in that canal blog.

Keep up the good work, furry!

Karoona said...

Are mozz and botneyboy one in the same?!