Thursday, April 10, 2008

Leave: Day Three - Wednesday

Just completed watching 'The Apprentice'. I am growing fond of some of the male contestants. This is not a good thing - is it? Eye candy? Well we can't all be Madonna's latest album - 'Hard Candy'! Though I have now checked the savvy details of each contestant on the Internet and I am less impressed. Leicester Uni gets a few mentions tho and one hails from Tooting! There is a distinct lack of common sense among them all at this stage - proving that BSc's MA's and qualifications can actually count for diddly squat!
Today? A more frantic start as I was due to meet my Mazza in Bromley for some pre hols shopping. She and Pops are off to Argentina/Chile and Brazil on Sunday... you see my family are capable of booking proper holidays - it's just me that fails.

I linger longer in shower and getting ready generally just in case the post man arrives with my parcel of nostalgic Cd's. He does not and by 10.30 I am straightened haired and ready to stomp the streets of Bromley. Between us we purchase very little - a latte in Nero's was much improved by scoffing a slice of my homemade banana cake (we hid upstairs!). We repeated this later on when we had afternoon tea!!

Home for a bowl of soup and the utter joy that my Cd's have arrived and my 'kindly' neighbour has put them in the hall way. They have though drained their pond and the back yard looks a tip. Feel very sorry for the fish which were in there and indeed the frogs...Relieved though that I was out and therefore missed their performance.

Spend too much time in evening listening to new acquisitions and just about manage to watch some TV. As above!

Miles walked: 6.67
13214 steps

No comments: