Friday, April 25, 2008

Been

slightly elusive in cyber space since last week.

Call it some reality checking.

I actually managed to chill out whilst in Bristol and the subsequent week at work has provided ample space and opportunity to gain a sense of achievement and worth. Some really good project sessions have confirmed my resolve and the foundations I put in place some months ago. It helps that the sun has been out since I got back from my Brizzle Drizzle and I have been walking and feeling social with my colleagues. Needless to say that can all change in a jiffy!

The only real woes I have are failure to sleep properly and the constant concern over whether or not the Gills are going to pull through. My heart is in knots. Tomorrow is an early KO as we are known to have 'issues' with Swindon Town and tensions will be high. We have to win. We have to.

No comments: