Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Happy 90th











Today for a change there was something to do at lunch! So a quick stroll to Waterloo Bridge to see the Red Arrows and 4 Typhoons fly up the Thames - well not really cos the Thames has a bend - but certainly along the river and across the London Eye.

The RAF - we salute you.


Compare and contrast with those on the beeb - here John Thompson's picture of the jets above Parliament from Lambeth Bridge is my winner cos he managed to get the markings of all the planes!! Well done mate!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you did not disappoint me, was confident that you'd somehow manage to get pics of the fly past :)

Karoona said...

How could I not?!

I also managed to drag some fellows out from the office. I think secretly they were in awe of my knowledge!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm always in awe of your knowledgexx