Friday, April 11, 2008

Leave: Day Four - Thursday

Today was shopping mark 2. After yesterday's burst at Bromley - today became about beating the crowds in Wimbledon and making hay whilst the sun shone. No real joy - except for 1000 EPO tablets fro half price - so moderated moods are on order for at least 333 days. My quickened walk meant I was in no fit state to try shoes on. Oh well. Another day maybe.

Home. Wash. Lunch date. Down by the River Wandle watching the ducks float by. Startled as I see my upstairs neighbour go cycling past on the opposite bank. Oh save me! Later in the afternoon I see the weird neighbour from my earlier years in CW. The mad man with a very dodgy 2 CV held together with gaffer tape. Thankfully he does not recognise me!

Spend evening sorting out PC and transferring music to MP3.

Miles walked: 7.73
15325 steps

No comments: