Sunday, April 13, 2008

Last Sunday

It snowed. And the snow lay on the ground. The trees were laden with snow - blossom and flakes all weighing down the boughs.
This Sunday - well at 7.30am it was very clear and bright. Warm in the sun. At 11am it was dark and raining.
Now the rain has passed by and it's damp on the ground but the sun is trying to shine again.
My walk was early, made the most of the London Marathon to enjoy quietened streets! I did see several keen runners en route to the tube station as I left my road. All the best to them! I was home in time for 9am and my first ever Skype trip! I connected with Australia and watched my brother speak to me from my computer screen. Sadly I could not find my web cam - so he did not have the pleasure of my reddened walking face!
The afternoon ahead? Catch up on the The Archers and then well I think some baking is it order...meanwhile Ma & Pa are packing and off to South America this evening. Looks amazing! Safe travels folks.

No comments: