Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bristol Rovers 1 - Gillingham 1

We led until the 84th minute. A great goal by Nutter in the 38th minute (which did seem to shoo the rain away, well at least until the second half). But it was a soggy afternoon, with many moaning ill dressed fans stood behind me, on an uncovered terrace. The Memorial is being rebuilt so should I go again it will be different in the future.
We couldn't argue about the Rovers goal it was a screamer. But it doesn't help our predicament. On the plus side a cup of chocolate was only a quid and my new water proof trousers did the job perfectly. They needed too!
Can I also express my delight at seeing the Pie family on the terraces. Goes to prove tho Rainham End Block 1 may be quieter than the middle blocks some of us care just as much...

No comments: