Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Long time no blog!

Just to say I am well. I have had a haircut and reached my target WW goal weight!! Hoorah!

I would though rather not talk about 5-0 defeats. (That said have booked 2 more away days - Rotherham and Chesterfield). But I do refer my honourable readers back to my prediction of the England game being a white wash... glad I stuck to the cricket instead.

All being well tomorrow my upstairs neighbours are having a carpet fitted in their lounge (courtesy of my landlord) so hopefully I will be getting my regular sleep pattern back - ah a whole night without disturbance would be nice! Please note that local councils only deal in TV and radio noise - which when you consider the fashion for floorboards and the number of ground floor flats in London there must be a rather high number of fellow dwellers suffering the same fate as I. Note to oneself - top floor flats from now on!

And what a difference BST makes - lighter in the evenings so I can walk for miles!! But the temperature in the office has soared - very unpleasant. Feel like my eyes are about to pop out of my head!!! Hey ho back to the grind stone!

Oh yes and the tattoo is 6 years now!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

as long as it is only your eyes popping out!

Nice leopard-skin pattern by the way.

Karoona said...

not too Peggy 'Bet Lynch' Mitchell?