Thursday, March 01, 2007

As with life..

blogs are soon forgotten when their tone slips away from positive and pleasant ideas.

Or in this case the readership dwindles because the author neglects to post. I am slightly cross with myself but will use this blip to lever myself and my esteem back into the black side of the account.

To this end I have a series in draft at the moment; entitled Love. Work. Home. Life. Sounds a bit pretentious but then you know what I often wonder what I may still achieve in the arts! Culture Show status every Saturday pm/Sunday supplement reviews...Desert Island discs - now there's an entry I never completed!!

So please bear (not bare as I originally typed - bloomin Justitia again!) with me - call it writers block - call it external influences - either way I am still aware of my audience...

No comments: