Thursday, March 29, 2007

Carpet..

and I am not talking Carpetman (a very attractive bloke who I fell in love with on my first day at Uni. He had a curtain hair style and wore a poncho (hence the carpet reference) and bright coloured jeans).

My neighbours had a new one yesterday. So last night I was lying in bed wondering what difference it would make... it has certainly dulled some of the noises but such efforts with the flooring have unearthed a multitude of squeaky floorboards... I think I have become so aware of the noise that I am waiting for it. Mr S returned home at midnight and a few footsteps but then I drifted off so I guess in some way there has been an improvement. I'll also be lenient for one night as they re-arrange their furniture etc. But the next few nights will tell... squeaky floorboards aside...

No comments: