Thursday, March 15, 2007

interesting!

Capricorn (Dec22-Jan20)If you want to widen your social circle, you've got to improve your image. Make sure your clothes and hairstyle reflect the real you. For instance, do you wear dark colours because they suit you, or are they just a means of blending in with the woodwork? When talking about movies and books, do you ever discuss guilty pleasures, or do you pretend to like what everybody else does? Stop trying to be accepted and start asserting your true personality.

I think on reflection I did quite enjoy being semi blonde... or better still short haired and very very black hair!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes I liked your gamine look - that's how you looked the first time I set eyes on you.

Like Jean Seberg in Au Bout de Souffe. But who was your Belmondo? Aaah happy days - ou sont les neiges d'antan?

Anonymous said...

I agree...