Monday, January 22, 2007

Weekend

Started well! Tops night out Thursday with Lisa - a belated birthday feast at the Turkish restuarant Tas Pide on New Globe Walk. Got home in one piece despite the fact wind had delayed most of my colleagues until 1am.
Friday - new work related gadget - a SmartPhone no less! CV reviewing all day and straight to pub at 5.30pm. A place I stayed in until 11.10pm. Oops! 5 pints of Shepherd Neame Porter - lovely!

Saturday morning I thought I felt ok - oh how wrong I was. Oh well a few extra hours in bed does no harm! Well at least Chelsea lost!

Sunday up with the lark. Washing out. Breakfast feast and then a power walk to Clapham South. My initial aim was Balham but I had got such a pace going I just kept going! Home in time to hear Arsenal beat Man U. Not that I care about the Prem - but nice to know its not a total runaway prize this seasn. And then stuffed mushrooms for tea whilst watched 'Trek' - crocs n hippos vs the wilderbeast!

Pity Monday arrives too abruptly...

No comments: