Tuesday, January 02, 2007

34!

A year older..... and quite possibly a year grumpier! Well spending your birthday at work is no where near as good as spending it on a coach to Huddersfield....!!

2007 started well.. ha ha. Then the TV blew up. Then the rain soaked my clothes out on the line. Then I ruptured evey muscle in my body lugging a new TV home. And the Gills were 1 up but let Millwall smash us 4-1. Grrr. And and and and ... I confess I lost my temper yesterday and threw all sorts of things round the house. Nearly picked a fight with some life form in the queue at Argos and generally wondered what the hell it was all about. Happy New bleedin Year.

I suspect turning 34 (well at 9pm this evening I will!) has made me analyse my life. Oh dear - could take a while to get out of this hole!

Oh well something to look forward to later - This Life 10+ - Lovely!!

Happy New Year everyone - ignore me - I will get over it! Eventually!!!!

Amendment for known admirers benefit - other 2nd Jan burfdays

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey happy birthday!!!

Karoona said...

Cheers tam! Who'd be born on Jan 2nd?! Could only be me!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from your fav man in uniform! x

Anonymous said...

quite a few people Karoona! vide http://www.nndb.com/lists/519/000106201/

sorry cannot do the code for a link.

Karoona said...

Oh dear - Ian Brady.... nice share.

Anonymous said...

Next time your mother should give birth later in the year but at the time of conception I suppose cause and effect doesn't really come into it - well the effect at any rate the cause is well known!! Selfish I say!!

Anonymous said...

Could be worse...you could be my friend Caroline who was born on the 1st...no-one wants to go to her parties :-(

By the way, one of my new years resolutions is to read your blog more, so now it's in my big faves list - yay!

Karoona said...

I feel honoured! Please keep checking in and posting comments! I love getting comments!! All feedback gratefully received!

Karoona said...

anonymous... which uniform in particular?!? ;-) Cheers!