Thursday, January 04, 2007

Merci!

Okay so it wasn't ALL bad!
Eddie and I would like to say Thank YOU!

For Christmas stuff - thank you's go to Kim, Melsie, Sophie, Kezza, Cress, Ziggy, Mikey Gee, Lisa, Shirley & Mike for cards! To Pam for scarf which I am wearing to work! To Mike n Shirl for a tops Christmas Day lunch. To Ma and Pa for card and tops pressies (esp the Planet Earth dvd set and book, and Pops for the model Phantom!) and to Stu n Emma for tops piccies - Eddie looks resplendent above my bed! And you guys look pretty buff in my lounge!

To those of you who texted over the festive period - Matt T, Swansea Jack, Dan C, Furry, Zig, Cress, Kim, Baggy, Dr Marc! And Mr G! Cheers!

And for burfday stuff - (yes my ungrateful spoilt brat phase has passed) Cress, Shirley & Mike, Camilla, Furry (thx for lunch - much appreciated!), Mikey Gee (cheers for more Roth to read!) Ma n Pa and Stu n Em, and to those who texted or emailed or indeed posted comments here - again thank you! Cheers Mr G for calling me - defo brightened up my day, as did the email from Emma!

As I said to someone today no expectations so everything is a bonus - well looking back on yesterday and Christmas its really the same ethic - I guess part of getting old is realising there are few surprises on your birthday - just the gentle reminders of the good people you already know are in your life - so thank you all!

Today I feel a much more contented soul! And in part its down to you lot!

No comments: