Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Tunes

Have you had a tune in your head - or given to you by a friend but never known the title or the band? Well I have had a few songs like that on a c-d that Sparky carries with him - so these were tunes quite big in 2001. A few I have managed to track back - via visits to Oz. Bands like Fuel and Matchbox Twenty. But there was one song that I adored. I had managed to ascertain it was a Foo Fighters ditty - but without title I have not until now got the deets. Well a few weeks ago in HMV - I saw FF album - 2 for a tenner... and had to take a gamble... I went by years in the end! I first listened to 'The Colour and the Shape' on Wednesday last week when I was clothes horsing in the lounge and can reveal that the tune is #11 - 'Everlong'. Ironic huh! So 7 years on I finally can revel in the band and the title! Rocking! The album also has a cracking version of Numan's Down in the Park! Der-deh!
That said I am currently listening to Then Jerico!! LOL! Back the to the teenage bedroom I suspect. 'Reeling'.

No comments: