Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Has my

blog gone squiffy? 'About me' seems to keep disappearing down sarf...maybe it symbolic! Sparky rings me more now he is in Oz than he did when we were in the same county!! Bless.
I went swimming last night - 40 lengths. Got home and thought the eyesight in my left eye was impaired for life. It's ok now but was quite scary. I also wore my swimming cap.. mmm nice!
Watched 'Spooks' - my word that was a) gruesome b) edge of seat stuff. Thankfully Lucas survived.
Still not caught up with 'Survivors' so may need to watch iPlayer rapidly this evening!!
While I am here the tube journey in this morning was horrific!! Defective tube into Stockwell - leaning on doors - stops moving. I got quite nervy and could feel my heart racing. The feeling of being trapped. Would the train behind stop? Was there commuter anarchy going on in the rear carriage were the problem was? We drew slowly in to the station and then were all turfed off. The platform was rammed.And people still want to push passed you. grr. Suffice to say when I eventually got above ground I took some very deep gulps of air..
And now its raining. Lovely.
Delightful December once more!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, you're down at the bottom. I thought it was a new design feature...

And how very spooky - the verification word is bless.

Karoona said...

Bless!

How odd. Its looking ok now...

maybe its the IE version??! who can say...

I missed Survivors in favour of I'm a Celeb - will I go to hell?