Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Nexpress

Recipe should take 5 nanoseconds to read.
Ingredients:

  • Garlic oil (saves faffing with peeling/crushing/chopping a garlic)
  • Chopping onions is apparently tiring so chop a leek instead.
  • Riesling Chicken - get your chicken plastered by covering it with a whole bottle of Riesling and cooking...
  • A bit less oil this week - but it was compensated with 750ml of cream.
  • Limes and avocados were the new lemons this week..

Instructions:

Still aghast. Sorry Nigella you have lost me. This is meant to encourage people not to buy processed food... okay but how many viewers have a battery operated pepper mill?! Steaming new potatoes and carrots takes no longer than 10 mins...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you'll find that noodles are an alsace delicacy. I have camped in the region and all the local shops sell "les noodles".

oooh-la-la!

Karoona said...

Oh was the prog's theme french cooking?

*bemused*

Anonymous said...

and I am not sure about the size of her portions (ooo-err) (saucy look through the fringe). She appeared to give 10 people one bit of meat to share (and I have not seen that since Mardi Gras in Sydney 8 years ago)

ooohhh-spicy!

tara

Karoona said...

she also looks as though she has hit the gin bottle.. and if I were her friend who had triapsed half way across London for lunch I would be very disappointed with crab meat on salad leaves... I ask you. And the host never seems to stay near her guests longer than 5 secs... hey ho.. my mice are far more entertaining...