Sunday, September 09, 2007

Jepson Out

Yup our manager resigned this morning.
Not sure I am overly surprised. We have only won one game since the season started and to be fair the one game I did see was dire. Not sure it is entirely the answer.

No doubt as Leeds sprint passed us (remember they started with a 15 point deficit) our season will go from dire to fatal. I really struggle to see how the club will survive the season in Div One and if we drop once more then all pre season hopes and words will be in vain. We need a total clear out - a fresh start. We have lost all the key positive members of the club over the last few years and we are now left with pointless fireworks and a defense which has already leaked 7 goals. I get the feeling my resolve and passions will be severely tested this season...

21 Oldham 4 -4 3
22 Gillingham 5 -7 3
23 Walsall 5 -4 2
24 Leeds 5 8 0


That said the new layout of the official website is quite pleasant.


No comments: