Thursday, June 21, 2007

UTG!


So Matty has finally departed - not this mortal coil - just the mecca Priestfield. Off to Wolves he goes. Well he went yesterday...


Good luck mate - you served us well I will never forget your cheeky smile at Fleet Service Station.


And as one goes - so yet more join?!?! Eeek! Striker Delroy Facey (Rotherham) and midfielders Barry Cogan (Barnet) and Aaron Brown (Swindon) all arrived on free transfers. Free. I wonder if the three frees can help thaw the talent freezr we have suffered for too long...?
Well with fixtures out and season ticket applications in the post - the countdown begins. It sounds feeble but I really am feeling the lack of football at the moment. The weekends have become a waste land of TV and sleep. Not good for my mood or my soul.
So ...51 days and counting....

No comments: