Friday, June 08, 2007

Stuff.

Must stop spending cash.. today a pair of wedgie sandals which no doubt in the real world not the shop floor will hurt like hell...

The weather has not lived up to expectation the last few days - no sunshine and bit chilly if not in the right clobber. I have put my vest back on. Nice!

Tomorrow is my appraisal. When I first read the form I was really proud of myself. By the this morning I had worked out all the negative bits are was pondering those all day. Oh well. Tomorrow - discuss.

Facebook has been moderately entertaining. There is a certain addictiveness to it.. but I have changed my profile picture as I was inwardly comparing myself to everyone else's mates. Must learn to not do that.

And I am now going to create a 'creative writing blog' - so look out for a link shortly. Ta taa.

No comments: