Friday, June 15, 2007

News

Season ticket prices announced! Season fixtures announced! Carling Cup first round announced - Watford! Hooray! Which is good as for the last few days I have had my head in a fog (not helped by a full on collision with bath taps - luckily the bruise I expected round my eye did not appear) and feeling decidedly unworthy. For every up there is a down - my current down is while I stumble around finding my feet in my new job role... I will get there. I will survive this league.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How on earth did you collide with your taps??!

Karoona said...

Usual story I am afraid. Didn't feel too clever afterwards - or for the following few days...

Anonymous said...

Baggy knows you very well - obviously 'usual story' is sufficient information for one to know your state of health at the time of colliding with taps!!