Sunday, June 03, 2007

Spills, Thrills and Bellyaches

Kind of sums up the current Karoona mood.

SPILLS: Thanks to the Beeb website for this story - Danny Spiller to go to Charlton. Well its a small step up from Millwall... and it paves the way for Pardew to take what were our golden pair - Spills 'n' Jarvis.

THRILLS: It must be the time of year, the weather or something in the water but I just seems to be having thrilling conversations with people (OK, men) with whom I have not spoken too in a long while or to whom I have not really tried to speak to like this for a long time. It feels as if earlier chapters were not quite finished properly and need a small re-write or maybe a total revisit, whilst the current chapters reveal the sorts of plots they could take even though it is improbable that they will. But to suddenly be having open and frank conversations with these particular people is really putting a glint into my eye. I feel really alive and happier than ever to be me...

BELLYACHES: Friday night, Bishops Finger pub. Too many Masterbrews - need I say more?

No comments: