Wednesday, June 20, 2007

In an attempt

to restore myself to sunny persona and not my current gloomy persona, I have dressed today the exact way I did last Wednesday. I am hoping if I can rerun today to a better conclusion than last Wednesday I will have banished my demons.

Then again I suspect there are several underlying issues I need to address...

You have got a great urge to get away from ruts and routines, from tedious chores, boring people and fly a little bit higher. You will want to broaden your horizons, however you can. Travel would suit you best but there are other ways to keep you interest engaged. In demand at the moment for your bright ideas, witty way with words, and diplomatic knack of putting others at ease, you will be guaranteed a positive response almost everywhere you go.

On a positive note ... mmm. Can't think of any at the moment...!!

No comments: