Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Ordinary Days

Mean no real news apart from having to barricade the skirting board behind the fridge and freezer with 4 lemonade and water bottles. I could hear the little blighters trying to get through, but since Sunday I think they have been prevented in their mission. Bought more bait just in case.

I am thoroughly enjoying the Anne Tyler book - 'Digging for America'. Her observational prose is superb. Highly recommend reading it.

Today sees me in a dress - with my legs exposed - radical huh! I have finally booked some days off (to go walking with my Mum - so look out for the reports in July) and also to spend time with bro and sis-in-law in August.

No news from the Gillingham FC camp about players or indeed season ticket prices. Typical.

Otherwise the flurry that was my weekend has quietened - which is as well as I am being handed over the next big project and can see June/July being pretty hectic in the world of work. That and plenty of after work walking keeps me busy. Did manage to completely re-build my MP3 player and reload all my tracks and it seems a lot happier. Am avoiding BB. Am wondering if England can do remarkable things this evening. Am wondering when the next big flurry will be.

Am content.

No comments: