Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sport

has been my salvation this fine day.. well apart from the dire result at the Priestfield this afternoon.. no joy happening for my tattoo... however Radio Five Sports Extra has kept me very entertained.. thanks Aggers, Tuffers, CMJ, Jim Maxwell and Vic Marks (not sure about M Hayden) it has been a great pleasure sharing every ball and wicket with you all. I was opening laughing at Victoria Stn when queuing for my train ticket.. talk of synchronised sheep shearing being the only sport the Australians might actually be able to win (they had just lost the tri-nations game by a point). They did win 2 gold medals in Berlin today.. SO tomorrow the Aussie's have got 80 runs out of the 546 that they need. Not sure how I will manage seeing as I am supposed to be at work...which also means I will miss the Grand Prix (and yes I listened to quallie while on the train down) Lewis is on a pole again.
Someone told they me they were worried about me yesterday. I shunned this. I always shun that sort of thing. I suspect I have become too self sufficient and hard. A thick barrier and no hope of being loved because I push people away. Self protection. That and not wanting to be a burden. To add to other's weighty issues. Listen but not be listened too. It was quite refreshing having a two-way convo on Tuesday afternoon...
Compassion or compromise. Words similar. How do you know which side of that coin you are?
Other notes from the day... Berocca maybe working. I went for a walk and actually enjoyed my bath afterwards. Have only spoken to people via text today - is that good?

No comments: