Thursday, August 27, 2009

My recent Horrorscopes....

My stars were quite amusing for Monday -
The ability to make money while performing work you love is like hitting the jackpot. Fortunately, you'll be able to do just that. If you're unhappy with your current job, explore opportunities related to travel, education, or poverty relief. You possess impressive skills and can easily make an industry change. A close friend may be concerned by your desire to switch gears. Try not to be discouraged by their gloomy predictions. Hitting the gym can work off any tension.
so I did indeed make myself go swimming... I ended up swimming 50 lengths owing to cleaning taking place in the changing rooms and for the first 15minutes had pool all to myself (that was 20 carefree lengths), then I moved to middle lane and when the cleaning started I got tense during swim and that may explain my Tuesday/Wednesday shoulder ache... headache and poss. even toothache... Thus creating TENSION! This was exacerbated by my shower still not being fixed. In fact the builder had not even been nor phoned to explain. I was not chuffed.

Tuesday's were even more amusing... esp. with a footie trip in the offing!!

It may be impossible to keep your hands off your amour. Everything they do and say fills you with desire. If you're single, you could meet someone special at a sporting event. Keep your ears open for someone with a goofy laugh. The two of you will hit it off like strawberries and cream. If you meet with resistance, wear them down by discussing your favourite movies and performing artists. This should break the ice between you and a new partner.
SO I went to football. I was sat between my Dad and a kid aged probably 5-6yo. The only silly laughter was my own - which made the three lads in front turn and give me odd looks. And the kid next to me kept showing me his programme and asking who my favourite player was -- in the end I had to confess I loved them all. Oh and he thought Garry Richards looked like the guy from War of the Worlds ... you mean Tom Cruise... mmm Garry is quite tall, Tom is not. So who else in my life today filled me with desire... well there's the thing I suspect I have offended certain people, though how I am not sure, thus most conversations today either by text or email were silted. Mm. Footie - first half was tops. Second not so. Good to see Jason Brown though. Not so good hearing about the carnage at Upton Park.. we have Millwall at home on 12th Sept.. wish me luck.
Stars for Wednesday...
Somebody's stubborn behaviour tests your temper. You're tired of these things. Trying to bully them into making a decision will only backfire. You'll have to abandon your plans and go off on your own. Dwelling on what might have been will just drive you crazy. Set your sights on a new goal. Somewhere down the line, circumstances could change and you could champion this dream all over again.
This is far more interesting.. this morning a meeting had every chance of sending me off .. but it went quite well. As for dwelling. Been doing a lot of that recently and failing miserably to articulate any of it - to anyone. Rubbish! That is me.
Anyway tomorrow says:
A steamy physical encounter gives you a sexy glow. Don't think others can't see what's written all over you. Everybody is wondering about the change that has come over you. Maintain a mysterious silence; it will only heighten your allure. If you're looking for a job, this would be a good time to cast your net for one. Send out a slew of CVs, spread the word among your friends, and join an employment agency. Your diligence will pay off.
SO does this happen during the day? Or Wed pm? Or wot?! And if anyone would like to help fulfill the first sentence please do drop me a line... Otherwise looks like I need to sort my CV out... and that's not news either...
Mm. More as and when...

3 comments:

planetface said...

LOL. That must have been what lunch was for!

Baggy said...

"Steamy physical encounter" - sounds like the shower is going to be repaired!

Karoona said...

Oh yes! The shower was done n dusted Tuesday pm when I got in from the footie. It is bliss to have a shower whose temperature you can control! What a revelation!
No doubt rent will be going up later this week as I take on flat for 7th year....