Friday, August 14, 2009

Shocking start...

I was wide awake at 4am this morning. So awake I wrote my journal and made myself a cup of Horlicks. Why? I know not. Mind you I was slightly peeved to realised I'd gone to the status making someone in a freaky place elsewhere in cyberspace. Before it had read more positively and with a real sense of joy. Now not so. So I wrote. It helped. Fool. Me. I am.
Finally drifted back off at gone 5am. Alarm went, snooze, snooze, off. Darn. I was dreaming about my brother and his baby daughter. (they do not have children afore you ask!) Maybe its a sign?! Either way we were looking after her and she was beautiful. Not sure where her mother was tho.
Shower will wake me up, thought I. However my shower decided to not warm up and turned on/off randomly. So it was a very cold shower and I cursed loudly into the echo-void. Another thing to hassle my landlord about.
'Refreshed' I had breakie and got dressed. A dress. Mm. All the way to the tube I fretted it was a bad choice. But yesterday my skirt, blouse and haircut combo had courted positive feedback.
Left house later than usual, but not really late. Being on time was still achievable at this juncture.
Tube was fine until nearing London Bridge. Then we stopped. No messages nothing. After a snooze it became apparent that next stop - off and walk. So I got to work, hot and flustered and 30 mins late. Joy. My mood was not at its best.
Now. Well it's pay day. It's Friday. It's been a long week - well having worked on Sunday yesterday felt like Friday! Had a tops afternoon with Camilla and her son. Really relaxing and fun. Holland Park for a walk and ice-cream. All so peaceful and sedate.
And no I am not broody - just brooding over my options.

1 comment:

Karoona said...

Made a random connection later in the day. My brother's favourite Muse song is 'New Born'.