Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pre post holiday blues?!

Not sure why but part of me wishes I was coming home sooner - you know, I have had a great time with my brother, enjoyed his wedding and now with a couple of days to kick about Melbourne I think maybe It would have been better to head back to the UK sooner - less time to think about it whilst on the soil of the Aussies. We said our goodbyes Monday am on Hobart's Elizabeth street. He and Emma walking off hand in hand to their future. Me? Left to find things to do until Fri pm!

So I will endeavour to get to Williamstown, have proper time in St Kilda and do an MCG tour... !! Yes cursing of the turf to take place so that the Poms do the biz over Xmas!!

Until then chaps/chappesses I am missing people, London and my radio!! ;-) Take care and catch ya all in few days... x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

last night Dabid admitted to Ruth that he had kissed Sophie and she gave him a really hard time but she has not said anything about tonsil hockey with Sam.

I do not like her.

What is it with these people? It is not as if there are any large lorries around there.

Anonymous said...

infidelity update from Thursday 19 October...Ruth was in an agricultural building and Sam came in and she said she kept thinking about him and he said he kept thinking about her and then there were kissing noises. Ooh nooo! Then Sam went and finished with Kirstie...