Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tube Strike...

Great! I love a good tube strike - puts the fear of u no what up most people. They may have to use their legs or some other form of lesser transport. Me? Well plans to walk home and/or make the most of overland services is my choice. Just means I won't do as much reading as usual cos I get distracted by the outside world flashing by.
In other news... no swimming yesterday so, cold feels better today. Am resolved to ask one question to a certain someone to clear my thoughts. Builder is going to fit new kitchen next week. AC/DC tickets due for signing on Saturday and my Placebo Box Set needs picking up from Post Office...was supposed to be out for a drink with a chap fromwork who has a secret crush on me and also had an invite to a Samba night. Hey ho the walk and train and walk did me good. Popped into Sainso's to get soya milk - and used the self scan and pay!! I am a great check out girl!! LOL!
Erm otherwise the new Placebo album ROCKS!! Can't stop listening to it!!! I need a change of skin...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was the date? Vice cop

Karoona said...

what date?!

i don't do dates anymore... :-(

Karoona said...

ah re-read post - was supposed to be - its not serious! He is a married Man U fan (who never goes) we talk footie and he takes the mickey out of me. Anyway he stood me up.. so bah.