Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Defo

more cycling and way ward pedestrians out today... and yet people STILL insist on wearing the wrong types of clothing!! Heels!? Der!! So left the house at 7.45 got to work at 9am.. could be the way forward in future.. exercise and Radio 5 all the way!

Very disappointed no-one yelled for us to move down the train .. very odd!!

On another note I had a text from Dx about the delivery of AC/DC tickets - due today - so I logged on and requested they come Sat 20th - a pleasant lady rang me to re-arrange for this Saturday. And then guess what - they came this morning at 7.20am and I didn't get asked for any proof of identity.. crazy crazy processes totally not in line with reality! Sound familiar.

Anyways today begins in earnest shortly.... 7 mins to be precise. And my hair has a certain amount of frizz about it - nice!!

No comments: