Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cf Facebook!! LOL

"Affection based on month of birth" quiz. Those born in January - their affection analysis :
- Ambitious and serious
- Loves to teach and be taught
- Always looking at people´s flaws and weaknesses
- Likes to criticise
- Hardworking and productive
- Smart, neat and organised
- Sensitive and has deep thoughts
- Knows how to make others happy
- Quiet unless excited or tensed
- Rather reserved
- Highly attentive
- Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds
- Romantic but has difficulties expressing love
- Loves children
- Homely person

AND perfect match criteria...
Perfect Partners: Taurus, Virgo
Nearly Perfect Partners: Scorpio, Pisces
Like Minded Souls: Capricorn
Opposites Youre Attracted To: Gemini, Leo
Learn From Your Differences: Sagittarius, Aquarius
Not Your Destiny: Aries, Libra
Astrological Hell: Cancer

10 comments:

planetface said...

I am a Taurus

Karoona said...

So what we waiting for?!?

planetface said...

I have never known what we are waiting for.

I always thought that you thought you had enough bull in your life, so have not "forced the moment to its crisis" for a long time.

I'm just a cold rock orbiting round a sun, which gives me light and heat. Deep in my core though...

Karoona said...

you are just a tease...!!

planetface said...

No. I am completely earnest in my answer. Was your question a rhetorical one, then?

Karoona said...

mm. I am not sure. Possibly.
Perhaps we are waiting for me...

planetface said...

Is is it like waiting for a solar eclipse? You have to plan ahead and aim to be in the right place at the right time. Or just stand and wait staring at the sky, knowing that one day...

I can wait until the solar system falls in on itself, but I am worried about a new comet glimpsed out beyond Pluto.

Karoona said...

is it a comet or a whole universe?!

planetface said...

it is a comet - a quick startling flash adn then it will be gone for many years.

And the planets will keep revolving long after it has gone.

And the sun will keep warming the planets but keeping them at a distance so they do not get too close and get burnt and destroyed.

And the system only works because everything is kept at a distance...

Karoona said...

but if the new comet is only a brevity in my life then what's the prob..?