Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Yes today 'Assume Nothing' is 3YO...
So that's 3 years of dirge I have been serving up for possibly no one else's pleasure except my own!
And they said it wouldn't last!! (Previous B-d posts; 1YO and 2YO) Not sure either reveal too much? I can reveal I am still very much in touch with the Actor who suggested I start blogging, though he himself has stopped blogging for personal reasons. I spotted a friend had made the odd post or two recently which cheered me. Otherwise - I am still on a roller coaster! The divided personality lives!
To celebrate I have taken a day off and after a lazy morning of getting up when my body wanted too and not when the alarm said - I have been for my walk, sorted my wardrobe (de-clutter or excuse to purchase more shoes/clothes? not yet sure) AND made the double trip to put said sorted clothes into recycling bins. Which means I have reclaimed my bath!! Amazing! SO now in preparation of a wander round the shops later this afternoon I am gonna have a nice soak. Oh yeah and some breakfast.. oats anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy bday x