Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mutual Friends

Tops new drama... I suspect I laughed at the bits I wouldn't if I were a parent... how did I miss out on all these situations.. oh yeah. There's is something distinctly swoon some about Alexander Armstrong too... swoon...
Think less...haha
So I have spent the evening trying to secure Rugby League Final tickets... erm even though I have a season ticket which entitles me to Gills vs Accrington Stanley on Saturday! Get in!! I am just such a domestic all round diva...
Weird day...weird night...
Spent it (day) in splendid isolation. Managed to relax and work. I had another work related dream last night - I had somehow ended up naked and my clothes were in the office. I had to 'walk' through the canteen to get to the clothes.. the lifts. The lower floors. No security pass and no way to collect clothes. Laid bare..
Feelings of vulnerability and yet an inner strength to get me through the hardest part. Very odd. Donned a bright red shirt with my black suit today and actually felt okay. As for tomorrow - the real me wants to present for England and blitz the floor with them despite not having done ALL the prep work I would have liked to do... the realistic me - who knows. Settle for mediocre maybe?

No comments: