Thursday, July 31, 2008

Did you want

words too?
Oh well. Maybe soon...
I have joined the gym and am toying between London Studies and Philosophy for my extra curricular studies... (based on an enlightening conversation I had with someone today... who also thought a 'round' with me would make him the luckiest man in the world....gosh isn't beer a bad judge. I was on wine.)
Emotionally I am drained. Yet somehow today's relentless sun, beautiful plants and views have given me hope (yes even despite the naff London transport experience, District line suspended on Richmond branch and Northern line suspended Morden to Ken this evening not that that affected me - the over land train was top dog today).
It seems all my key contacts had a good day today as well for one reason or the other - from sand castles, to tops lunch hours, to cricket at Canters - today seemed to be a day of people feeling at ease. And my friends letting me know either by text or email and indeed thanks to Lisa for the suggested day and venue. It meant a lot. Long live the British summer. Long live my spirit. Long live positive vibes and individuals finding their strengths.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we gave some of your sun over here in the SW please?

Hoot!! The word verification this eveing is gjism!!

xx

Karoona said...

you can! you don't want our SW flood do you?

Hoot indeed!!! x