Thursday, August 09, 2007

Today

well so far this week really - I have not been sat at my desk. I have been in a never ending stream of meetings...so our new joiner must wonder when I actually manage to do any work (generally from 5.30pm to 7pm)

Today though was an afternoon of strategic planning - with post it notes and a white board. So satisfying to have a proper output for a 3 hour session. Yes - a hard copy version of the thought and effort applied. So next time I am moaning about my work - remind me that there are days when I adore it, mixing process with reality. Business need with technical potential... To think I wanted to stand up and defend criminals....

On a separate note - congrats to my manager for making it to his 2nd year anniversary. Not sure anyone else noticed - and it scares me how fast time has flown....but well done boss!

And now with weary eyelids to bedfordshire I must away...!

No comments: