Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I stole this from a mate's blog...

In the Weekend section of The Guardian there is a section called starters where various people answer the same questions every week. So here they are... do you want answers as well?! Oh okay then...!

When were you happiest ?
- 1994/5/6 - Leicester - when I finally realised who I was/could be.
What is your earliest memory ?
- Having asthma and being left with my Grandad while my parents did the Saturday shop. He made me feel like a little princess...
What is the trait your deplore most in yourself ?
- MOOD swings. Mis-use of my 'power' to intimidate less strong characters.
What is the trait your deplore most in others ?
- Selfishness. Humourlessness. Loudness on mobile phones. Pavement hogging. People generally I fear!
What was your most embarrassing moment ?
- Quite loudly declaring one of my former managers was a w***** - not realising he was behind me. Oops.
What is your most treasured possession ?
- Ooh tough one. Too many to say - all family related. Photos I guess.
What would your super power be ?
- To fly - FAST!
What do you dislike about your appearance ?
- My plastic front tooth - self inflicted reminder.
What is your favourite smell ?
- Mum's roast dinner... jam making... scones... smells of home. AND roses just after it has rained.
What makes you depressed ?
- Not being able to afford to buy a home in my own capital city...
Would you rather be clever and ugly or thick and attractive ?
- It's certainly folly to be wise so a slice of something else may be fun. Then again - beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
Who would play you in the film of your life ?
- ? Someone who likes cameo's? Talking to themselves!?
What is your most unappealing habit ?
- To others who are less so - tidiness!
What is your fancy dress costume of choice ?
- A furry catsuit ;-)
What is your favourite book ?
- Too many to pin down to one. As a teen - 'Silas Marner' by George Eliot
What do you owe your parents ?
- My independent thought - manners - thoughtfulness - appreciation beyond material things - my brother - knowing what unconditional love really is - all the keystones that make me - me.
To whom would you most like to say sorry and why ?
- To several friends who thought they understood me and got too close - I was pretty vile in order to maintain my defensive independence wall..
Who would you invite to your dream dinner party ?
- Bowie, Molko, Bale, Pitt, Vedder, Rafter, Cash for dreamy men/chat. OR a real dream dinner - my bro, his wife and my country/world wide mates - who I don't see nearly enough of now...
What is the worst job you have done ?
- Newspaper round - Sundays... HEAVY!
If you could go back in time, where would you go ?
- April 1st 1995 - to not do what I did do.
What do you consider your greatest achievement ?
- Surviving London life - just! And having no debts. I am unique I'm sure.
What is the most important lesson life has taught you ?
- Treat others as you'd like to be treated... oh and that a smile costs nothing.
Where would you most like to be right now ?
- It would be quite nice to be in California .. or anywhere where the school kids aren't on holiday!
Tell us a secret ?
- I have walked away from love more than once, in the name of doing the right thing in the circumstances. Always the wrong time. Oh and I used to support Palace!!

No comments: