Monday, December 11, 2006

Sunny Sunday

Well it did come out for a spell this morning. So I tackled my washing - bedclothes etc etc and tidied up and got a flash of festive ness through my bones.. so the lights were put on and my few decorations came out... unfortunately my hectic week means that no cards have yet been purchased or written or sent - so apologies to those people down under - they may well get a card in January.. in the meantime here is a message live from my kitchen!!



So yes not had time to sit and blog properly for weeks - tonight I have put a few hurried piccies up and filled in some of last week's exploits - it was a good week! Next week is quieter so I may try and re-write the bits I feel unhappy with.
Finished 'State of the Union' by Douglas Kennedy last night on the tube back. I cried... what am I gonna do without Hannah and Dan now?!
And Louisa was voted off Strictly Come Dancing... boo. And Zara Phillips won 'Sports Personality of the Year'... what a strange world we are in...oh well at least this weekend there is no cricket woe to face and Spurs did win 5-1 so my dad and bro must be partially happy!?!
On a course tomorrow so best think about hitting the hay... ta ra for now and cheers everyone for making last week such fun and worthy of 4 consecutive late nights! Brilliant!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your fridge sounds like it's pissed!

Anonymous said...

we have hundreds of fridge magnet letters, karoona. Let me know whihc ones you are short of ("r" and "y" would appear to be two) and I shall bring them in.

Just trying to be helpful.