Saturday, December 16, 2006

Perth

.. let's not go there huh?

I woke this morning at 5am to the dreaded (P) MT back ache the works so got up for my trusty nurofen - and put on Sports Extra. I then forgot my pain as I tried to work out why they were at lunch. Ah thanks Aggers - it was infact lunchtime. So I drifted in and out of consciousness dreaming of my brother in a Brazil shirt (it was yellow but there is no way he'd wear an Aussie shirt!) and me n Emma laying on the floor laughing at his antics and listened as we were all out for 215. Batsmen - ?!?! And then the Aussie onslaught began... its all very dismal. Not sure I'll bother tomorrow morning...

Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did and believe me it was and is most depressing - goodbye Ashes!! As at this moment Gilcrist is showering the assembled crowds with sixes - how amusing is that!!