Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Chums!

Today and yesterday has been bump into or catch up time...



last night after my Wimbledon shopping run (open til 9pm!) I was walking home dreaming of multi grain pasta and pesto and olives etc when I spotted a face in the window of O'Neills! Then I spotted the second face and pressed my nose against the glass - it was Pab and Taff former regulars from the Nelson. So I went in and joined them for some festive beers and stories of untold nasti-ness related to late night drunken tube travelling. Falling down the escalator seemed quite tame!!




The today for lunch I met my brother's work colleague Ali(son) who is over from Oz to spend Christmas at her sister's in Sheffield (where apparently it is really cold). We were both suffering hang-overs so some Thai food and pints of water were in order!

I suspect tonight as people are 'breaking up' for their Christmas holidays a pint will be on the cards! Oh dear!!!

No comments: