Friday, December 08, 2006

Chums

Met Lisa at London Bridge for a drink and a much needed catch up.. time goes by so fast and people's lives alter at such rapid rates. It was good to see her and to share our news good, bad and indifferent. As I caught the tube home I felt for the first time like one of those players in a TV London based drama. I just had a real sense of my mortality and those around me.. so I fear I sent some emotional text messages when I got home cos its important to tell the people you care about how much they matter... my brother guessed I was a bit drunk but I'd have said what I said to all sober....

We did spend quite a bit of time being grumpy old women too... people have no manners, neighbours no consideration, commuters selfish etc etc etc.... its either our age or the city we live in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so that message was from you!

It makes sense now.