Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lovestruck.com

Heheh. I am a complete glutton for punishment... I signed up to this website because the idea of meeting people in a lunch hour or after work for a quick beer appealed to me. However thus far interest has been sparse. One bloke emailed to say I looked stunning.. I eventually got this and replied a week or so later (work has been mental). I mentioned he did not scrub up so bad either. Next day I looked - he had blanked his profile and his picture had been removed. I was blocked, I guess. WTF?! I'll get my coat.
And this weekend I went on a 'date'. Cripes anyone who makes your first destination an iron mongers is probably not going to be a long term choice. Needless to say contact since Saturday has been nil. Like the Gills nil-nil...
It's all rather 'depressing' and for sure keeps reminding me how much different I felt in March/April with Yarns. I do wonder if that feeling was that 4 lettered word that I must not use. Ever. He keeps popping up on my Windows Live homepage.. changed his pic. He is still v attractive, to me at least. He obviously does not realise I have such access to his life. So I'll not be changing my details in case it alerts him. He has also responded to emails regarding Moto GP..and Sunday whilst tuned into Brno I was wondering...it still nags at me - WHY?! Or rather WHY NOT!?
SO I have tasked myself with jazzing up my profile..
please help - what three words would you use to describe me? I need some pointers!!

No comments: