Monday, June 02, 2008

Think Positively

Don't worry, KAREN - everything in your little corner of the world is fine. Saturn is your ruling planet, and Saturn has a tendency to make you feel very anxious about yourself, your life, and your current circumstances. Saturn is just being cautious and wants you to make sure your roof isn't leaky and your basement is waterproofed. Because you know you've already taken care of the important issues in your life, you don't need to worry so much. Don't forget that the mind, body, and spirit are all connected, and the more stressed out you get, the worse you will feel physically. On Tuesday, the New Moon in Gemini takes place in your sector of health, and you start a new regime with your health and well-being in mind. You may actively try to de-stress yourself and maintain a positive viewpoint. If you can relax a bit, watch your tension headaches and upset stomachs start to ease. You may even find that your skin starts looking better as you tend to break out in a rash when you are nervous or agitated. On Saturday, the Sun conjuncts Mercury retrograde in Gemini, and you will spend a lot of time developing your power of positive thinking.

---
Odd as when I was walking this morning, head still slightly sore and my left shoulder in pain from the weight of my bag on Friday's pm walk - I passed the funeral directors. 'Have you provided enough for your eventual end point?' OK not exactly worded like that but similar!
It dawned on me that as time runs its course and I fail to secure myself to anyone I could possibly die with no-one left alive to bother burying me. Well apart from the local council etc.
Think positively. Yes. Will do. Sometimes walking and thinking is a little too intense for such a small head.
Best walk and sing ... latest tune in my head 'Burning Up'... cheers Kylie! Getting me in a party mood...LOL. Wot a wake!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think eventually the smell of your decomposing body would mean that some action would have to be taken, I agree it is probably the responsibility of the council.

Another way might be to walk up a hill, lie down and let the animals and the plants do the rest.

Or lie on a beach and let the sea and assorted wildlife do their thing. Avoid doing this if BBC are filming Springwatch in the vicinity.

Karoona said...

I doubt upstairs would smell a thing!!!

I shall tho head for the common at Wimbledon and let the animals and plants do their worst....