Monday, February 11, 2008

Gone Mad?

The weather this weekend has been like late April... t-shirt weather - very very unsettling to see blossom coming out, daffadils blooming and the skies blue. It is February.
Other madness? Oh the FA wanting to make the Premiership global. Face it kids the 'good' old days are long gone. Get rid of 'em I say. Let 'em break away (of course I refer to the top 4 clubs) just save the rest of us from all this bluster. It's about money - it has been for years.
As for lost good old days - my team lost again. No good stuff there right now.
I spent much of Saturday recovering from beverage over dose. It was the first Friday this year I have been drinking with people from work. And whilst I enjoyed it, I did feel odd/vulnerable on the late tube home and more resentful than usual to miss my early Saturday morning walk due to hang over properties. Got a second wind at 3pm and went for a walk - and bought myself a new hand held mixer, some baking tins and all the other ingredients bar the bananas needed to make banana and caramel cake... see below. It's lovely!!! (I already had the banana's - they were gently going brown and I wanted to do something with them as oppose to compost them... ).
Other than that a relaxed weekend ... time for bed soon tho!

No comments: