Thursday, February 21, 2008

Conclusion

That December and January really takes the spirit out of people.

People at work still have colds and aches but moods are lightening with the almost light now occuring at 5.30pm. The smell of March is helping people look towards spring. Fresh starts.

I depressed myself though on Sunday by looking at house prices. They are not yet coming down enough to make me plough my savings into bricks and mortar, which is a shame cos I want to have my home and bake and entertain...have my folks stay and really pamper them.

Oh well.

It was my bro's birthday today - so I rang him this morning. I am officially middle aged cos we talked about interest rates.....crikey. Oh and freebie beer, footie and cricket. Phew!

Anyway peeps keep smiling - sorry not many entries - really busy at work and this cold snap is making me very tired so I am falling asleep on the sofa at 9.30ish... yawn! Indeed soon time for bed...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look good...very attractive and very eloquent...pity about your arse, but i do hope you feel better...

Karoona said...

yes i do feel better. thank you.

the only pain in my arse now is this never ending project at work...

Karoona said...

did you say very attractive and very eloquent? In which case thank you for those comments too