Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It's ok..

Merton has not yet gone completely under water... but it certainly makes me think a top floor flat would be so much better for so many reasons!!

The floods in other parts of the country are horrific - I don't think I can imagine anything worse... Consequently been a tad subdued by the weather and by the selfishness of fellow man... hence not much posting -
Lucky for me there have been several wonderful moments recently - simple things etc. Ta Mr Squeezy.

There are some famous people I have spotted recently - Douglas Hodge at Waterloo Station; the dishy detective from The Bill cycling outside the tube station and Nasty Nick Cotton at Embankment!
Not long now and my brother and his wife land in the UK so I get some time off to spend some time away from work!! Hooray!! And have been enjoying lots of other sports - the Grand Prix, the cricket, the cycling, and event the golf... summer months are much better than I gave credit for - shame the weather has been so crappy. But even so - Why am I so grumpy?! I have no real reason to be - I just keep waking up in the middle of the night my head full of doubts, questions and regrets... it's not good...

No comments: